Welcome to Friends of Farm Creek!
We are a group of concerned people who live around and near Farm Creek in Rowayton, Connecticut.
Our mission is to husband this quiet and
beautiful salt marsh. We wish to ensure the creek remains clean and
flora and fauna to thrive and to retain its natural beauty.
Read the News blog for our latest updates, and catch up below on our past activities:
Farm Creek, Rowayton, from the South East. See below for our activities color keys
- Research Yellow pegs Such as water testing, flora and fauna research.
- Education Purple Lectures in environmental responsibility
- Husbandry Green Clearing invasives, planting indigenous replacements
- Watchdogging Red (If 'watchdogging' is a word)
- Culvert and ditch rebuilding White Organizing City of Norwalk and State of Connecticut
- Donations Blue Aid to Campaign for Farm Creek Preserve in cash and more in kind
- Fundraising Seeking and raising grants from sponsors and donors